NERO Atlanta

November 20, 2017, 03:56:25 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » OOG NERO Things (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » Donations

Author Topic: Donations  (Read 9595 times)

Offline Katie Downey

• 20% More Trouble
  • Elder Adventurer
  • Also Screaming
Re: Donations
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
I have a bunch of sculpty I would be happy to make Mewe horns with for you guys. Give me a color preference (I'll have to paint them, the colors I have are horrid) and sizing request. (Small, med, large size horns. I'll run them on leather cord so they can fit anyone.)

I assume I have enough sculpty to make around 7 pairs of horns.
Katie Mueller

Offline Jdr8510

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »
I'm sure we can find a use for them.  I know Adam was looking for headsets for a project.  He might be able to use them.

yeah I'm thinking I've got some old headphones as well that I'm trying to find, its just that I've got boxes of PC and audio junk (never know when you might need it right?) and I'm not quite sure where I've got them.

Offline Eli Tanner

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »
How are the claws and weapons in Monster Town looking?  Any need for donation Short/Long swords, or others?
"I dare do all that may become a man...who dares do more, is none."

Offline Rhys Stormwing

• Elder Adventurer
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 09:39:50 AM »
i got the Ipod & speakers combo covered. Adam just needs to shoot me a list of sound effects he wants me to look up
" Is it better to outmonster the monster or be quietly devoured by it?" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Knight of Evendarr

• Master Adventurer
  • Follow Me!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 11:30:01 AM »
We are also accepting donations for the new NERO Suncoast game in West Central Florida. currently we are funneling new donations to Tyrangel and trading older equipment replaced to the Suncoast game so any donations will be accepted even if we have something already, this way donating to one game will help make the other better.

Right now we really need tabards and some specific costuming for Suncoast. Please contact me for specific needs.
~Sir Idrahil Araman-Aviel
 Duke of Tyrangel

Offline Hobgoblin

• Master Adventurer
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 10:36:05 PM »
as many speakers as you want to bring in is fine.  Adam has some sort of mad-scientist thing going on with his idea for speakers and such.  I don't even know what it is.

If there's someone out there who's handy with wiring and electrical/ led type stuff we may need your help for that project.  Sometime down the line.

@Katie- If you want to make 3 pairs of small and 3 pairs of medium, painted in natural horn colors (tans, browns, black, white) that would be great.  Thank you.

• Master Adventurer
  • Follow Me!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 12:18:07 AM »
We also need a few pairs for Suncoast. I will get the details for you.
 Duke of Tyrangel

Offline Bildr Hrífason

• Journeyman
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 01:19:28 AM »
ok I'll see what I can find.

Offline Marie Jackson

• Master Adventurer
  • Logistics
    • http://www.marentha.com
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 01:20:39 AM »
/bump

I need ink, see first post.

Offline Marie Jackson

• Master Adventurer
  • Logistics
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 02:40:08 PM »
/bump

List updated.  Donate some stuff, earn goblin!  All the cool kids are doing it.

Offline Marie Jackson

• Master Adventurer
  • Logistics
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »
/bump

List updated

• Master Adventurer
  • Follow Me!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »
NEED THE FOLLOWING...

We just purchased a new YUDU machine this past week. This is an awesome tool for us, we will be using it heavily to improve costuming and props for the game. They are on clearance right now at Michaels along with all of the accessories. Any accessories donated will be gladly welcomed and generously rewarded. We can use everything except the machine itself and the squeegee.

Duke of Tyrangel

Offline Marie Jackson

• Master Adventurer
  • Logistics
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 03:17:15 PM »
For people like me who said "what's a YUDU machine?", it's a screen printer.  This will be awesome for making banners, tabards, and probably a dozen other things we haven't thought of yet.

You can search for the accessories on michaels.com or walmart.com to get an idea of what we're looking for.  Black and white ink will probably be what we burn through fastest, not to mention the screen and emulsion stuff.

Offline Valandil

• Adventurer
  • Quentari Nation
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
I heard on the grape vine that Atlanta needs more Death Count Marbles. I have enough marbles to supply Atlanta and SunCoast. I will make pouches for them and bring them next gather.

Offline Loken Tenshi

• Master Adventurer
  • Rod Serling says more PEW PEW!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »
We just purchased a new YUDU machine this past week. This is an awesome tool for us, we will be using it heavily to improve costuming and props for the game. They are on clearance right now at Michaels along with all of the accessories. Any accessories donated will be gladly welcomed and generously rewarded. We can use everything except the machine itself and the squeegee.

For people like me who said "what's a YUDU machine?", it's a screen printer.  This will be awesome for making banners, tabards, and probably a dozen other things we haven't thought of yet.

You can search for the accessories on michaels.com or walmart.com to get an idea of what we're looking for.  Black and white ink will probably be what we burn through fastest, not to mention the screen and emulsion stuff.

This rocks an awful lot!
Stercus accidit. Sic friatur crustum dulce.