NERO Atlanta

December 16, 2017, 07:35:21 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » Rules and Policies (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » Formal Marshals

Author Topic: Formal Marshals  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Knight of Evendarr

• Master Adventurer
  • Follow Me!
Formal Marshals
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
Hey Guys,
This came up last event and I wanted to post it again so everyone knows how it works.
The Following people can Marshal your formal rituals IF they are willing or able at the time. We are including PCs as well as staff members who are to be considered authorities on the matter of casting Formal Magics at Nero Atlanta Events. We may modify this list in the future.

Those names listed who are PCs are never obligated to Marshal your Ritual, Please Do Not take away from their game unless you are all in agreement. Be Considerate. They are also the final authority on any Formal Magic cast and the results thereof. Plot Staff as always will endeavor to marshal your ritual as promptly as is possible. Please understand each Plot Member has to entertain several other PCs at a time. Personal time with an individual means maybe 8 or 10 other players are getting no attention, NPCs may be in limbo as well during this time. Please show respect for the Staff and fellow PCs by being patient if you require long term marshalling in the middle of a field battle and you have to wait.

Formal Magics cast using Auto Success Rules are not required to be marshaled. You need to show a marshal your scroll components and character card  either before the ritual or arrange to have them meet you at the circle upon agreed completion time of your ritual to take care of any business they have.Unless it is one of a few rituals like Dreamvision, Identify, Create High Horoscope, Delve history, Whispering Winds, Spirit Walk which usually require the full time attention of a Marshal. We may have missed a couple here and will add them should we find more that specifically require a Marshal to stay for the duration of the Formal Magic.

Obliterate when cast on a PC will only be Marshaled by myself.
~Sir Idrahil Araman-Aviel
 Duke of Tyrangel
Lord Master of Sails, Evendarrian Royal Navy
Ring bearer of Nobility