NERO Atlanta

May 19, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » Anything Goes -- Within Reason (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » General and early hello

Author Topic: General and early hello  (Read 148 times)

Offline Leegru

• Apprentice
General and early hello
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:17:24 PM »
Hello to you all.

I haven't moved down to Georgia yet (Millen area), but I thought  I'd join here and stuff. It'd be roughly a month or two before I can, all I have to do is find a job. Till I move, I'm just here... In Ohio....

I haven't done any larping before, but I have several years of D&D/Pathfinder under my belt. Just regular Campaigns for most of it. One time I got to be part of a Kingmaker Pathfinder game for a while

I've read over the Nero book a few times, it doesn't look that hard to remember a lot of it.

But... Hi guys!
-joe

Offline Leegru

• Apprentice
Re: General and early hello
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:18:00 PM »
I also have no idea if this is the right place to post this XD

Offline KimA

• Journeyman
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:02:53 PM »
Welcome!  We will be happy to have you for this upcoming season.

Were you thinking about PCing or NPCing for your first event?  We will be glad to help you get ready!

-Kim
2019 Story Staff

Offline Leegru

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 03:10:56 PM »
PCing.

I'm still working out the armor and clothing stuff (using an old art piece I got on a whim as inspiration), and the build stuff.

But I know at some point I'll have to npc. So,I'll be looking for a worthy outfit for one not so adventury as well.

XD sadly my total so far of web store stuff is $800+

Offline Leegru

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 07:48:16 AM »
Just ordered some clothes and stuff (taking advantage of the mothers day free shipping). If it all arrives before the event stuff on the 7th you'll see me there... I'm sure I'll stick out.

I also have like an 80% complete character sheet/stats thing uploaded to the other Nero site.