NERO Atlanta

September 24, 2017, 08:42:11 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » Announcements and Policies (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » Dragon Isles May 19-21: Check In and Out procedures

Author Topic: Dragon Isles May 19-21: Check In and Out procedures  (Read 134 times)

Offline Logistics

• Adventurer
Dragon Isles May 19-21: Check In and Out procedures
« on: May 18, 2017, 10:40:52 AM »
We are going to try some things different for Check In and Check Out this event.

Check In:
First, if your name is not on the Cabin Assignment list, you do not have a bed. Please make sure to fill out the Event Registration form under the form menu above to make sure you have a bed. If you've already filled out a form, you probably have a PM from Logistics sitting in your box asking you questions. Please check your messages. Do not move your cabin assignment without speaking with me at Check In. I can have last minute changes and walk ins that I assign to empty slots.

Check In will take place at the pavilion in the center of the main camp area. While check in is going on there is NO smoking at the pavilion. This includes vaping as well. If I catch or smell someone smoking, they will be told to put out their cig and asked to relocate. If you need to smoke, do so at the side patio at the tavern where the grill is located. Police your butts and remove them with you, as after check in is complete, the smoking area will move back to the pavilion. Do not leave your butts in the grill, please. People will need that to cook this weekend.

Also, if you wish to hang around the pavilion without smoking, please do so at the opposite side from where Logistics is happening.

Check Out:
Saturday Evening a black box will be set out in the tavern for people to drop off character cards if they are leaving early. Near the box (next too, on a shelf down, within reaching distance) there will be stacks of envelopes. There will be a stack of manila envelopes, letter envelopes, and colorful envelopes. Please use these to turn in any treasure. If you do not have treasure to turn in, you do not need an envelope. Just deposit your card into the black box. Some envelops already have names on them. Please only use the envelop with your name on it. If you do not have one, use one of the blank ones that are on the side. Please do not write your name on them! Include your character card with the treasure and put it in box. There are post its and pens in the top lid of the box for your use.

Turn ins also include any temp tags you have received during the event.

When turning in treasure, please write down the total SILVER amount on your character card for evaluate items and gems. Also denote if you are using your money, from your bank or turn ins, to pay for cap out.

If you are not leaving early, please remember to have your site marshals sign your card that you've cleaned out your cabin. You can then turn in your character card at the box, or come find me. After I'm finished with my stuff I sit at the pavilion with the turn in box.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
-Logistics
Carol G.