NERO Atlanta

November 20, 2017, 04:06:47 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » Announcements and Policies (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » How to Contact Logistics

Author Topic: How to Contact Logistics  (Read 246 times)

Offline Logistics

• Adventurer
How to Contact Logistics
« on: January 28, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »
Communication with Logistics will be handled through this forum. Please do not contact Logistics through other means, such as Facebook or Facebook Messenger. We cannot keep a log of your questions in such a manner. To Contact Logistics, please utilized the “Send a Message to Logistics” form. This is located under the Forum Tab: Contacts and Forms, and clicking More Contact forms. The direct link is here:

Send a Message to Logistics: http://neroatlanta.net/index.php?action=form;n=12

Alternatively, if you are unable to access the forums, you can email Logistics @ neroatlanta dot com. There are no spaces in the email and “dot” is a period.

Logistics will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not send multiple messages.

Offline Logistics

• Adventurer
Re: How to Contact Logistics
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:37:46 PM »
I need to put out a reminder. The ONLY way to contact Logistics with questions regarding characters, housing, or anything logistics based is through the "Contact Logistics" form on the Nero Atlanta forums. It is located on the "Contacts and Forms" page here: http://neroatlanta.net/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=3 You will not get an answer from Logistics unless it is made through this form.

Please do not contact me on Facebook, either through wall posts or private messages, with Logistic questions. I will not give answers. Also, do not send the Logistics account, or my personal account, a PM unless I have initiated it. I know these methods are easier, but we are doing this so that we have a unified method of contacting the proper people as well as being able to keep correct records.

Thank you.