NERO Atlanta

September 24, 2017, 08:44:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

NERO Atlanta » Forum » Out of Game Whatnot » Anything Goes -- Within Reason (Moderator: Knight of Evendarr) » Otherside Atlanta

Author Topic: Otherside Atlanta  (Read 482 times)

Offline Hassan

• Journeyman
Otherside Atlanta
« on: March 31, 2015, 05:53:55 PM »
Hey everyone had a great time seeing everyone at the season opener!

If you are looking for something for a LARP fix April 11th (Saturday) Otherside Atlanta is having their 3rd event. Its a great system easy to pick up! It takes place in an Alternate History version of Atlanta that has Magic and some interesting science applications. The year is current so seeing that Troll walking down Marietta street near the capital might be a fight waiting to happen! Plus Cell Phones! NERF guns! Swords! And.... err... stuff!

Cool thing is (and I can hear you people through the interwebs! 'I dont have time for a new larp!' is what you are saying!) its only 1 day events! Its at Safety Wolf its only $15 bucks for your first time if I remember right. I have a lot of fun playing it light costuming but you can get as fancy as you want. If you have questions and wanna ping me my address is richard.glosson at gmail.

Their site is http://www.othersideatlanta.com/ it will do a far better job then me at explaining it so come out give it a try!
Hassan Shi-Ro
Capitan
Stormguard Mercenary Company
Freehold of Stormholm